As Scouts we’re all about getting outdoors, going for it and trying new things – and our Everton Campsite is an amazing place to do just that! And it’s not just open to Scouts. We’re open to other youth organisations too!
Ideally situated near the village of Inverkip on the Clyde Coast, and within sight of the highlands, we have all the convenience of central Scotland with easy access to the highland playground. With water activities on the beautiful Clyde Estuary, or land activities on-site and in the surrounding area, we’re only 50 minutes drive from Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park where you can explore Loch Lomond or go hillwalking in the Arrochar Alps.
The more adventurous can even drive to Fort Willian and climb Ben Nevis and still be back in time for supper. Or you may prefer to use our good bus and rail links to visit Glasgow, Gourock, Greenock, or Largs with all the facilities and activities they offer.
In Greenock & District we’re lucky enough to have this hidden treasure in our countryside, and our team are always eager to show it off, Whether you’re camping outdoors, or using our lodge for your stay, our volunteer staff can help you plan your visit or provide activities for your group.
- Choice of indoor accommodation and fully equipped camp grounds
- Our lodge overlooks the Clyde estuary and has good access to Glasgow as well as nearby towns and the Loch Lomond National Park.
- We have a good choice of activities on site and in the surrounding area.
- Sleeps: 30
- Activity Hall
- Private drying room
- Private toilets & accessible toilet
- Parking on site and adjacent to site
- Free WiFi
- Capacity: 150
- Showers & Toilets
- Water taps
- Dishwashing area
- Disabled access
- Groups can bivouac in the adjacent forest
- Mobile phone signal for all main networks
- Defibrillator (code provided)
- Altar fires can be provided